We round up the latest news, product announcements, content and community highlights – in one compact post. Missed an episode or post? We have you covered!
- View the blog archives: https://aka.ms/swa/thismonth
- View the livestream replays: https://aka.ms/swa/community/standups
- Subscribe to the blog feed: https://aka.ms/swa/thismonth/rss.xml
We love our community and want to hear from you!!
The Community Standups livestream happens on the last Thursday of each month. Join us for the next one on Jul 27, 2023 for some interactive demo and discussions. This month we’ll walk through adding backend functionality to your single-page app using Azure Functions. Check out the video archives for more exciting demos and guests!
Join us live @9am PST / 12pm EST / 5pm GMT or catch up on the replay later.
Let's start with Community Highlights
- Azure Static Web Apps, Next.js and Azure DevOps (Japanese) -
- Use preview environments for testing SWA – `Jul 11``
- Deploying with SWA is even faster with new HTML preset – `Jul 17``
- Build & Deploy SWA (Angular, Azure Functions, ALM & DevOps) - `July``
- Azure Static Web Apps with Blazor and .NET (NDC Oslo) -
- Burke Learns Blazor – `June``
- Connect your SWA to Azure Databases using REST or GraphQL - `June``
- Azure Static Web Apps Community Standup – joins us for the latest news, interactive demos and discussions on Azure Static Web Apps. Livestreamed on YouTube. Jul 27.
Spotlight On ..
Each month, we hope to turn the spotlight on one key resource or person that is worth knowing about, in the context of Azure Static Web Apps.
Did you know we released an open-source enterprise-grade application at Microsoft Build that showcases a composable architecture using technologies like Azure Static Web Apps, Azure Functions, Azure Cosmos DB and more?
If you missed attending that session, we have some resources for you to explore on your own.
Get a sneak peek at what you will build
Want to get a sense of why we built the application, and what you will learn? Here's a visual overview. You can view or download a hi-res version of the image for a closer look.
🚨 | Call To Action!
- Read the launch announcement post.
- Fork the open-source repo and explore it! (Give us a star if you like it!)
- Join a live coding series exploring the codebase for refactoring (Portuguese)
And keep an eye on the Microsoft Learn documentation site for more updates.